Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Easily Slighted (Comedy Bit)

 If I ever do standup I need to have a log of bits to pull from. 

I have a personality that is easily slighted and angered. I imagine most of us do but most people think that 'yeah, if you get rear ended in a car accident with the other driver looking at his phone' yeah that pisses me off. Or if your only daughter is traveling Europe with her friend and while she is talking to you on the phone a international gang breaks into her room, kidnaps her friends while your daughter is hiding under the bed but ultimately she is taken to be sold off to some middle eastern prince in shady dealings - that type of thing would make me fly off the handle. 

I want to burn it down if someone bumps into me walking down the hallway. 

I am willing to ruin my life to take someone down a peg if they don't shake my hand when they should have. 

Probably something I got to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtue Signaling Vs Effort

There are protests happening across the USA regarding the Israeli/Palestinian war.   I fully support the right to peaceful protests and free...