Wednesday, January 24, 2024

It's a whole new world

Over the last two days I have been coding HTML.  The only reason that it is even worthwhile to mention is that I have never coded a day in my life and these past couple of days I have successfully coded scripts to run in Google to export data from the calendar to google sheets - all with the help of ChatGPT.  

These are the types of jobs that you would need a senior software engineer to do  along with a few hundred dollars to pay them a few years ago. Now it is free and some dumb-dumb like me can create HTML scripts successfully.* 

This feels like the beginning of something very transformative. I will not use a GPT for writing this blog. That defeats the point of why I am doing this but there is a lot of things that it will help me accomplish. Onward. 

_________

*I wasn't able to figure out how to convert the HTML into markup-style so I am using GPT to convert the output into what I need after I do the run. <b>weak as hell<b>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtue Signaling Vs Effort

There are protests happening across the USA regarding the Israeli/Palestinian war.   I fully support the right to peaceful protests and free...