Saturday, July 13, 2024

DNB

 Ronda Rousey said in an interview "I'm not a Do Nothing Bitch".  She was referencing that she works out so she can win fights not to look good but once I heard this (and laughed) I have said it a lot.  

Mallory said to me the other night at the dinner table something to the effect of 'I'm really happy you didn't just become a typical stay at home. You keep pushing yourself to learn and do new things. I am happy for you but really happy for me that you are still growing'. 

That made me happy to hear. It was a great compliment. 

The cost to this behavior is routine can get boring and disengaging for me if there is not some growth or production I am putting my energy towards. 

I like learning new things and I am thankful for her support because I am sure this is non-optimal in ways. 

But I am not a Do Nothing Bitch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Sales Pitch

 Selling comes down to providing value to the customer.  That's it.  If you have something that ameliorates a pain point you get the sal...